Friday 27 April 2012

We're the boys in blue...

Naval Brigade update: after an epic four hour painting session yesterday that left my butt numb and my eyes watering, the Naval party is about 80% complete, at least in terms of basic paint job. They just need the white straps and equipment and the usual tidying up before the Quickshade is applied.

The good news, as I type this in the little tea shop at Christies' hospital, my father has just been told that the treatment he's undergoing is one he's had before, which not only means he doesn't have too much to worry about in terms of nasty side effects, but since the procedure only takes a couple of hours, we'll be home in time for me to get a good painting session in this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Good news for Dad and for the sailors! After yesterday's report of painted blobbiness, sounds like there's hope for the lads after all!

    ReplyDelete